Initial Consultation with Treatment (up to 1.5 hours): $110
30 minute health history review + acupuncture treatment
The initial treatment is our time to explore how your symptoms relate to Chinese Medicine and how you well you respond to acupuncture. We will begin with a face to face 20-30 minute conversation about your health history and current symptoms. I will read your tongue and pulse to even further understand the root cause of your symptoms. I will then alcohol the points to be needled and then I will use one-time use disposable needles to needle acupuncture points that correspond to your Chinese Medicine diagnosis. I will immediately be able to tell if you are responding to the needles. After 30-40 minutes, we will take the needles out.
Follow-Up Treatment (1 hour for one side): $90
Package Options: Purchase a package of 3 treatments for $240 or 6 treatments for $450
- Very thin disposable needles are used.
- 10-20 needles per side.
- Depending on your primary concern, you treatment may Include cupping, gua sha, electrical stimulation, and/or moxibustion at no extra cost.
- Preferred acupuncture style is Master Tung, Dr. Tan, TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), and Kiiko style.
- Patient education of Chinese Medicine Diagnosis, lifestyle, and nutrition .
- Painless insertion technique the maximizes the effectiveness of acupuncture.
- De Qi sensation is maintained after insertion of the needle. De qi is a warm, tingling, heavy, or dull and achy sensation felt at the point or along the meridian. This is a direct result of your fascia wrapping up the needle and your immune system responding to the needle.
- Needles are adjusted if ever uncomfortable. Don’t be shy to mention any discomfort.
Follow-Up Treatment (1.5 hour for both sides): $110
Package Options: Purchase a package of 3 treatments for $300
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Initial Consultation with Treatment (90 minutes): $120
Follow-Up Treatment (90 minutes): $120
- A course of treatment is 10-12 treatments.
- Mainly used for wrinkles and acne scars.
- Your facial acupuncture treatment begins with 20 minutes of facial cupping and guasha (facial massage with a flat and smooth jade stone).
- Needles are inserted into the ears, arms, stomach, and legs to treat your underlying condition and to rejuvenation your entire body.
- Special smooth tipped needles are used in the face and neck and retained for 20 minutes.
- Your body produces collagen in response to micro-trauma of the skin from the needles. Various specialized needle techniques are used on the face that are not typically used on the body in order to enhance the production of collagen.
- Treatment results: After your first session, the muscles in your face will begin to relax and your wrinkles will become less noticeable as a result. After the 6th treatment you will notice your wrinkles start to fill in due to the production of collagen in your skin due to micro-trauma from the needles.
- Other benefits include: stress reduction, reduced headaches, TMJ, facial pain, and helps with insomnia, digestion, and emotional healing.
Included with acupuncture session if necessary for best treatment results.
Cupping is an ancient technique, used in many cultures, in which a special cup is applied to the skin and
held in place by suction. The suction draws superficial tissue into the cup, which may either be left in place or moved along the body. Cupping brings fresh blood to the area and helps improve circulation. Traditional cupping, sometimes referred to as “fire cupping," uses heat to create a vacuum-like suction inside of glass cups. In modern times, cups that use a small pump to create suction have also been introduced.
Moxibustion involves the heating of acupuncture points with smoldering mugwort herb (known as moxa). Moxibustion stimulates circulation, counteracts cold and dampness in the body, and promotes the smooth flow of blood and qi. This safe, non-invasive technique may be used alone, but it is generally used in conjunction with acupuncture treatment.